Will I see you tonight? The April Boutique Show will be featuring On-Trend Metallics and Transitional Tops. This show is all about elevated basics. I'm so excited about this trend because it reimagines the "basics" that we know and love, like layered necklaces, hoops, or post-earrings, with new textures and styles. It's a great time to update your basics with new pieces that will make your wardrobe feel more current. Plus, almost every piece is under $25. So I found very budget-friendly options too. :) Plus, here are a few of my favorites: 1. ARIA Rouched Sleeve Sweater (in ice blue and cream). I love the sleeve detail. It creates visual interest without a lot of visual weight. Plus, it is a V-NECK! Perfect for jeans, skorts, shorts, or ankle pants. 2. ROMA Earrings. I love the beaded stack that creates a "huggie" for your ear lobe. They come in gold and silver. 3. GINEVRA Bracelet. It's NOT a stretch bracelet, but it is easy to adjust. This bracelet is super lightweight and comes in gold and silver. (And it feels a bit Western if I do say so myself.) See you tonight!

Posted by Kel Snyder at 2024-04-18 21:30:34 UTC