Will I see you tonight? The March Boutique Show will be featuring Spring On-Trend Jewelry and Apparel items. This show is 100% about the trends. A few you've heard of before (open weave), a few are new (clover), and some are an interpretation of others (elevated basics). The Event Link below contains a full list of items and details on how to view the show. Plus, here are a few of my favorites: 1. HEIDI V-Neck Sweater (in white and magenta). It's such a comfortable sweater that's 100% cotton and has a split hem for ease of wear. Perfect spring/summer sweater that will look great with jeans, shorts, skorts, cropped pants, etc. 2. BAMBI Necklace & Earrings. These pieces are taking two trends in jewelry - mother of pearl and clovers. These are rhodium-plated and have a feel of 1990s David Yurman jewelry. 3. My new favorite bracelet ... the LUISA. I love the watchband look (also an upcoming trend), but it is LIGHT AS AIR. Great piece for any outfit from athleisure to professional. See you tonight!

Posted by Kel Snyder at 2024-03-21 20:56:03 UTC