Will I see you tonight? This month there are TWO Boutique Shows - October 18 & 19th. Tonight, October 18th, I'll be featuring SILVER + GOLD and Layers by Body Type. It is the first time in Boutique history that I have GOLD and SILVER versions of all of the items. So excited to showcase all the great silver items! Plus, the layers are awesome. One of the sweaters is exactly the same as a current LOFT sweater, and one of the jackets is similar to an item from the Fall Buying Guide by Body Type. Both are 40% less than the "brand name" store's prices. A full list of items and details on how to view the show is in the Event Link below. Plus, here are a few of my favorites. BETTY SHORT Necklace - I've worn this necklace on several of my ADORE LIVES lately. Super unique. Comes with two options for matching earrings. TAUNYA LONG Necklace - Can be worn either as one long piece or double up. Another great statement piece that can be worn now, this winter, and next spring. CORA Necklace - Don't let this one deceive you. Even though she looks chunky ... she's light as air. And finally the VIVIAN Jacket. With just a bit of sparkle ... it will be fun to wear now and into the holiday season. See you tonight!

Posted by Kel Snyder at 2023-10-18 20:00:00 UTC